All elections in Fremont Township are held at the township hall:

Fremont Township Hall

5980 South Hemlock Road

Hemlock, MI 48626.

To qualify to vote you must be a citizen of the United States, reside in the township for 30 days prior to the election date, and be 18 years of age by the day of the election. Please bring a PICTURE ID with you to the precinct on Election Day. It is the responsibility of all residents, especially if you have never voted in Fremont Township, to make sure you are registered before an election. If you registered by mail or have never voted in Michigan you must vote in person or make a personal appearance to qualify for an absent voter ballot.

To verify your voter registration, view your sample ballot, or track the status of your Absentee Ballot

visit the Michigan Voter Information Center


Special Election: Tuesday November 5th, 2019

Hemlock Public School District Sinking Fund Millage Proposal

Voters are asked to vote on the ballot text shown below

Notice of Registration

Election Deadlines

October 21: Last day to REGISTER in any manner OTHER THAN IN PERSON with the township clerk for the November election

October 22 through Election Day: REGISTER IN PERSON with the township clerk with proof of residency*

* proof can be Driver's License, Personal ID, copy of paycheck stub, utility bill, bank statement, or a government document which lists your name and address.

Up to 5:00 p.m. Friday, November 1: may obtain an Absent Voter Ballot via First Class mail

Up to 4:00 p.m. Monday, November 4 : may obtain an Absent Voter Ballot from the township clerk

November 5th: Election Day! Citizens who have not already submitted an Absent Voter Ballot may vote in person in the proper precinct, or may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot in person in the clerk’s office

Fremont Township Clerk Contact Information

Ernest Delemeester Jr.

Fremont Township Clerk

6755 South Hemlock Road

Saint Charles, MI 48655

email: fremont.saginaw.clerk@gmail.com

phone: (269) 547-0224

Application for an Absent Voter Ballot

Anyone may now request an Absent Voter Ballot by contacting the township clerk to have an application mailed to them, or by completing this Application and mailing it to the Fremont Township Clerk.